Wednesday, 31 December 2014

AmBlog 2014 Highlights

Top 10 posts of 2014 // 12 Days of Christmas, Day 12

I turned 20, I'm a certified A-Level down; Beauty Bargains, Holidays, and many smiles in between. Talk of today's blogpost? A recap on 10 of those favourite moments, captured here on my blog this year. Tschüs 2014.

Teenage Dream - Reflection on the teen years of Amber - prime past photos, for the future archives.


My Baby cousin was born, to be Godson, Christened in May. Life post of many memories and beautiful photos.


Snippets and Snapshots is now a thing of the past since I started a blog insta (@ambloguk), but August edition remains my chosen snap central.

Beauty Face by 3 - bit of ingenuity, for anybody baffled by where to start with the world of brushes.


Bem Feito Brazil - When colour meets makeup, and I actually love the outcome. My favourite face of my many face posts this year.

The goldmine of this year's Thrift Finds, the Peaspottage's Bootsale. Bargain, branded, brilliant pieces - total £6.40 - I've spent more on lunch..


Only recently published, but a post I've been itching to create all year.. Orange Dress of my dreams - Christening, 21st celebrations, Christmas, star - ft. of 'Orange is the new black' Outfit post.

Favourite of my colour/pattern/fabric Edits - bringing out the Cruella in me, post 'Fur Real'


Competition of the year remains my first, Debenhams 'Winter Style Challenge' - my first attempt of moodboarding didn't quite make the grade, but it turns out, pretend shopping can be as fun as actual shopping.


Embarrassingly slim on the recipe posts, though slimming is not what I would say to describe my favourite -  Full of Fondue.

Easily bypasses every other, to be crowned my favourite post of all time. If you only read 1, read this -
Smiles all round with the Smith Family Christmas Card.

To anyone old or new, thankyou for taking the time to read my rambles. Whole hearted wishes from me, that the next year is everything you want it to be.

12 Days of Christmas success! Happy NYE
> Want to mention my first Dupe post; I've had a surge of views for this post over the recent months - can only assume someone in the bigblog game has linked it/mentioned/insta mentioned. I just want to say thankyou! Anyone knows who/where this fairy godmother is, please do let me know.

2 comments:

  1. looks like you had a lovely 2014! hope this year is even better

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete