Sunday, 12 October 2014

Buys | 'Lip Additions'

I recently tipped the scales of 10 new lip additions this year.
I'm sure reviews will follow in the future, but I thought I would showcase the products in action on my lips and 3/5 key words on my thoughts - a struggle for a rambler like me. Luckily, my expressions speak volumes.

2 hauls in one week you lucky beggars - I will have to start begging soon if I don't keep my spending in check.
My naked lips for all to see.
To see the opacity - What were you thinking?
Milky  ·  No'no Alone  ·  Perfect to Nudify Lipsticks
Perfect Natural Pink · Glossy yet Non-Sticky · Personal Favourite 
My Lips plus Cool Toned Pink · Soft Balmy Texture · Weightless Feel
Indepth Formula Review here.

My-Lips-plus-Gloss-&-a-bit-of-Glitter · Smooth & Easy Application in Chubby Stick Form · Wouldn't Repurchase the Full Size

OILY · Sheerer Coverage · Waste of a Pound · DO NOT BUY
That photo is repulsive - I'm trusting you to be kind with that. Indepth Formula Review here.

The Lady is a Vamp · Not for the Faint Hearted/Blue Undertone · Halloween Appropriate · Removing is a Nightmare on the LipCracks

Hollywood Side of Red · Stays Glossy for a While · Smooth and Stunning Colour · Welcome Addition

Getting my MINAJ on · Blue Undertone · Prefer with a Gloss · More Drying than the Others
Older Review here.

Opaque · True Red · SUBTLE Sticky Smearing Side
When they're all stood so still side by side? I'm a proud mumma.
Inside that packaging? Some definite Hits and Shits.
But those Thrift tendencys have meant I've only spent a total of £14 on all 10...
So maybe I can hold off on the begging worries.

~ HOW DO YOU MAKE PHOTOS INTO VIDEOS. HOURS. Hair pulling. multiple devices. Pity food binging. & all I could come up with was this?? HELP WELCOME.
~ This also happened to be my 3rd attempt at lip swatching, isn't lighting. annoying.
~ A post every 2 days stands strong though, WOO!
~ Happy Thanksgiving weekend Canadians

No comments:

Post a Comment