Friday, 22 August 2014

Take Note | 'La Senza Steal'

The laptop is back, yay (sorry for the slack), but I've got limited time to blog so here goes a quickie.

TMI heads ups
I debated whether this was AmBlog appropriate, but if it was a bikini, I wouldn't think twice? Which makes me wonder about society, but that's a little heavy for a Friday.

La Senza, a well known underwear brand of many a highstreet, seems to be on the out. I've heard murmurs that Victoria Secret has taken over the franchise, but on a recent trip to their British website, sadly looks as though they've gone into administration. A damn shame.
Although their merchandise can look bright, blingy, and often tacky from a far - I have found some real gems over the years, and there is no denying there quality over there cheaper partners.

*There was a boyfriend waiting nearby, so I had to use a google photo instead of snap my own.

From my favourite orange bra (as if you don't have a favourite bra), to a still beloved bikini I got years back, I've got my moneys worth. But, they seem to be in the throws of a constant sale?
The front of the shop (atleast my local), continues to have new season stock, stretching you to £35 a pop, where at the back, the usual £10 strong hold has dropped to £5. Yes, I said that, £5. Per. Bra.

Tip - RUMMAGE; ALL drawers, and boxes. Like charity shops, discard the size signs, they all get jumbled

I could've easily spent lots and come away with years worth of boobie holders, but I restrained myself & picked 3. I personally like the shiny material, more comfort than pushup, and I managed to find some more subdued colours; the intricate backs will be fun to co-ordinate with, as interest with camis and plain tops.

My point is, whether you are in need of a new bra, or even just feeling a little spendy, you will get much more quality for your money in this storming sale at La Senza. Bottoms are also down to £4, if that's what you're after/want, but between bra and bottoms, the choice was a no brainer for me
You can't beat the feeling of brand spanking new underwear, & I canna believe the value. 

Heads up they tend to 'undersize', so here's to the confidence boost!
> You can always brush past this post, but it was thrifty so it qualified; that, & it being a factor of life for the majority of my readers, swayed my decision to post it.
The resulting vision of a few male friends/readers wearing bras, if nothing else, has made this post worthwhile. *chuckle*

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the heads up :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, I love spreading the thrifty joy :)
      bless ya! Course :)
      xx

      Delete