Saturday, 16 August 2014

AmBlogstagram | 'A-Level Up'




So many of you out there are freshly Cap'n'gowned, Congrats! I am still doing my A-Levels; ****? My thoughts exactly! Butt. I have been chipping away when I can, and thursday I got the letter to say - yes, success, 1 down! A Big grownup A for Geograohy A-Level, & this victory tastes twice as sweet.

Don't expect a speech to rival the Oscars this time but it was a bloody battle - still raging, but seemed brighter today.

Big thanks to my Mum and Dad, without whom I simply would have given up on this. You bet this'll be featured on the Smith Christmas letter!

& damn straight I am gunna be proud! I feel like I have regained some pride, and a grasp on my future past this illness.
Yes, it's only an exam, but that is how I measure my progress when everything else is stagnant. Speaking of which, I'll probably go off and sleep now, cos that's how we celebrate with the M.E. 


Ciao for now Geography, it's been shit *peace sign*

> A few mentions & thanks to: the Marks sisters, Charlotte Goulder, Miss Jones & Mr Gibbons for going further to help me anyway they could.
> Definitely a bittersweet day (not regarding results), but as AuntyDD says 'today is not for thinking of what you didn't do, celebrate'; and I do what I'm told, so that'll be for another day. 
> Congratulations to everyone and anyone out there, and their results!
> Bit of an empowerd/yet/smotional/happy/sad/ritual post today. This is how I felt like playing it. Plus, my leg, what is that white line?
> Laptop has gone to the Doctors, expect a lull - Sorry! Ofc it's the time where I have loads of material.

8 comments:

  1. Congraluations an A is amazing:)!x

    curlsandcometsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Definitely a relief :)
      Congrats straight back at you
      x

      Delete
  2. Yay! Well done you, very well deserved! You look lovely as well!

    Efflorescent Dream
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou thankyou :)
      congratulations on the cap'n'gown!
      xx

      Delete
  3. I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Awards, congratulations! To find out more, check out my latest post, which is http://daisies-and-delights.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    Love from Daisy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!
      Always appreciate the support :)
      xx

      Delete