Saturday, 28 June 2014

Outfit | 'Peaches & Cream'

'Outfit's',  featuring my 'Post Exam Buys' June's 'Haulbook', is that a thing?

Wednesday 18th June 2014
Is it just me, or is it a theme to neglect your hometown shops? When we think 'ahh, it'd be nice to have a wonder for a few hours', it's never a 10th thought. I was well rewarded for bucking that trend, when I went to enquire about the possibility of me doing some volunteering. I ended up with 1 application, & 2 shirts.
Well I wanted to make a good first impression?


First, being this crisp white, kind of dress shirt vibe, button up. Cotton & high necked, the merit's also include: costing me a mere £2.50, originally H&M, without a smudge or seam awry on it. This shirt will also be great for the times you just need, a white shirt! Which may not be job wise now, but bound to be in future AmBlog.
This is an example of something I wouldn't have bought in a highstreet shopping trip - you could argue that is both a good and bad thing. Bad thing, I spent money I wouldn't have originally. Good thing? I'm building a solid wardrobe that suits me, starring some more originally pieces, and is full of amazing bargains! When I see people clearing out their wardrobes completely, 'oh I haven't worn this in months', I just can't echo that mind set! My golden oldies may not be loved constantly, but they will be loved again, and my purse will love me for it. Hoarder preaching.


I've been loving pairing loose shirts and jeans when I haven't been feeling brave enough to bare the legs.
To be less, dull, I chose my coral/peach/flamingo faded wash jamie jeans. Although most of me was covered, I didn't feel too hot - just skip the last few buttons so you don't get the awkward shirt bunch/thigh constricter.
These flip flop/sandal hybrid really should be shown the door, but I still regually wear them ever year. Not uncomfy, and white, so suit what this summer ordered. So far (yn).
Again, the ponytail is making an appearance - not too 'Tulisa the younger years' I hope?
My polish is the uniform of my toes you'll be seeing alot round these parts. This is my new favourite summer discovery, class it a 'Neon Red'.



Shirt - Charity Shop, Originally H&M
Jeans - Topshop
Sandals - Primark
Rings - H&M, unknown jewellerry shop (Green)
Polish - SinfulColours 'Timbleberry'

I've come to the conclusion that I just can't do the softly smouldering/uninterested shots.
Smiles for days
If you can't beat em, join em.


6 comments:

  1. you're super gorgeous!!

    milkyrabbit.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. a white blouse is definitely a must!! We love how you paired it with those cute pastel jeans. We love finding amazing pieces in local stores!!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't believe I was without? Thankyou :)
      All the more reason for me to more often
      x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Smiling mid post definitely has a 'cute' vibe
      Thankyou :)
      xx

      Delete