Saturday, 31 May 2014

Snippets & Snapshots | May 2014

SO, May has been a lover and hater.
Love the sunshine, and seeing various family & friends on their half term break
Hate, as that break does not exist for me, outings & snapchat app has been deleted to further my A-Level prospects. Better be worth it.
The phone has been banished most of the time, so snaps are limited BUT; I wasn't gunna let this Snippets & Snapshots pass me by, as they're a favourite of mine to concoct. & frankly, my 3rd Maths practise paper of the day can wait.


Mumma Bear Love / EOTD / Typical Eurovision 'Jesus in Drag'

 Liverpool loss devastation / 1 of many revision breaks, forever a foodie.

Getting the ghosts out - Blinded by my tanned legs / Blonde moment


Thanks for the Inspo Efflorescent dream / Shopping lusts.

If only I'd had time for an outfit post

Prominant posts have been put on hold till after the 16th, a date marked firmly in my diary for celebration, so in here they are lacking. Just keep eyes peeled.

May Day! only 12 days left till onslaught;
it's been nice knowing you blog.


4 comments:

  1. I love your nails and I love love the shots.

    I don't know why but when I wear a ring, by the end of the day its a task to take it off -.- its like my hand gets fat whenever I wear one.

    themiasalazar | The Suburb Scenes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, inspo credit goes to efflorescent dream :)
      I understand the struggle. When I was younger with cheap jewellery, I had the dreaded green finger. Now that aint cute.
      x

      Delete
  2. Lovely pictures and blog! Just followed! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! That brightened my dreary Saturday :)
      x

      Delete