Thursday, 29 May 2014

Face & Outfit | Lottie's Chistening

Sunday saw the Beautiful Lottie's Christening, cue glad rags from the back of my wardrobe. To be precise, a 3 year old dress still with tag, shame on me.
Sunday 18th May 2014

Face
We weren't late, but, we wern't twiddling our fingers either. So, FOTD was done mid journey. How I managed it minus hair stuck lipgloss, unfuzzy and no silly shadow I'll never know, but that day it all fell into place!
Maybe I count as post-amaeteur now; we're past 100 posts milestone, and it's starting to show? 


My fake lash band camouflage needs work

BASE
- still yet to find a primer I'm happy with
Heatproof, lean to Maxfactor 'Face Finity' foundation
Miss Sporty 'So Clear' for spot concealing, MAC 'Pro Longwear' for undereye
Bare Minerals 'Mineral Viel' to set undereye, Rimmel 'Stay Matte' to set whole face

FACE
Bronzer - NYX Blush 'Taupe'
NYC Shimmery beige shadow as Highlight - Cheeks, Nose, Cupids Bow

EYE
Origin eyecream 'Vanilla Vroom' as base
Matte Taupe (Inglot) - Crease, Eyebrows.
Shimmery Taupe (No.7) - Lid
Matte Cream (Inglot) - Browbone highlight
Lashes - Maxfactor 'Flash Lash Effect' Waterproof mascara, Eylure 'No.20' fake lashes
(my fake eyelash cover up skillz needs some serious work)

LIPS
'Pink Pop' Revlon Gloss
Tools to make-me-up

My hair was left to air dry the night before, then I browdryed the roots - hair upside down, the next morning. aka Shooge, without the product; can't be dealing with heat tools on 26C days!

Outfit
I've been really feeling blue lately, more like my mother's daughter everyday, and that day seemed like the perfect fit for this Dorothy Perkins number.



My jacket is a gorgeous cream trench that instantly makes any outfit more chic. My shoes were a last ditch choice as I still haven't invested in some smart cream/neutral shoes, so these slip on sandals from Primark were where I turned. The XL clutch was christened in my leavers outfit, and I re-aired it as the feature of today's outift. 

Dress - Dorothy Perkins
Trench - Redherring, Debenhams
Sandals - Primark
Sunglasses - eBay
Clutch - Oasis via eBay
Rings, bracelets various jewellers
Nail polish - Primark


Both my nails and bag should have clashed, but all tones of blue, green, navy and creams incorporate in the floral design making it a dream to coordinate with. Despite the standout print, I really can wear this many different ways, today, very family do' appropriate.

Makes a change to my pre exam current uniform of jumpers and trackies; though who could compete with the star herself?
Life post on here Little Lottie's Christening








2 comments:

  1. Very cute! X

    www.carlaginola.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky I have hoarding problems eh?
      thankyou :)
      x

      Delete