Thursday, 6 March 2014

Face | 'Pretty in Pink'

March means Spring.
So exicte, I whipped out some colour at the first oppurtunity.
Whenever I think of pink, I think pretty; here I incorporate pinks in my eye, cheek, and lip makeup.
Why be subtle?

Option 1
Blusher on my Eyes & Cheeks?
- Makeup, like women, are great multi-taskers.



EYES
Gradient of NYX 'Taupe', then MAC 'Pink Cult', to MUA 'Marshmellow', through my crease
- The brighter the colour, the closer to the socket line.

Matte cream lid, L'oreal Infaillable 'Coconut Shake'
- Crisp up the line between lid and socket.

Golden pink from NYX 'Butt naked eyes' palette, on lower lash line.


 CHEEKS
- All 3 blushes used on the eyes, mirrored on the face.
'Taupe' = contour
'Pink Cult' = above the contour
'Marshmellow' = In the centre of 'Pink Cult'.

Shimary pink blush from NYX 'Butt naked eyes' palette, as highlight.

sneak in a little less pink -
Option 2

ONE LAYER!

LIPS
Revlon 'Pink Pop' gloss
I love this lipgloss, simples.

Tools to make-me-up
This is not a review
, but these were the definite stand out products.
EYES
'Kitten' lid, 'Bliss' crease
-both from Stila's 'In the light' palette.

CHEEKS
MUA 'Marshmellow' as blush
Stila 'Kitten', as highlight
Thankyou blog for expanding my colour experimentation, 
why not try being 'pretty in pink'?
- maybe not you though dad.
p.s - top face shot at night with flash
second face shot in natural light

8 comments:

  1. You look stunning, you've used some great products x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're too generous!
      what would I do without makeup :)
      x

      Delete
  2. Your eyebrows are amazing!! I have to use products on mine to get them to look like they exist!

    http://escadabloom.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so surprised at the eyebrow love, but very grateful! :))
      oh don't be fooled, they do need taming
      xx

      Delete
  3. Without sounding like an absolute creep, I want your eyebrows! They're so full and such a perfect shape.. jealous! This whole look is just so au naturel and pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aha, too kind. Thankgod for YT and eyebrow videos or I'de be stuck with 'plucked to my hearts content'
      Thankyou! pink brings out the girly girl in me
      xx

      Delete
  4. Oh yes ! I can't wait for spring !
    I'm starting to wear my pink lipsticks again !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This weekend we've had our sun back and it feels damn good.
      :) next on the check list!
      xx

      Delete