Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Take Note | Part Time

Could I be any more cliched with my choice of photo?
Trying to keep my love of landscape photos on the DL here on my blog;
 does it make me an old woman?
As you probably noticed, I had a blogging frenzy in the earlier part of February with a post a day for 2 weeks.
Lately, I've been enjoying a better turn of events. Touch wood, my health has been on the up, and the possibility of getting back to normal is still far off, but in my sights. Hence, this post.

Life stuff takes priority, and exams are top of the list. As I said in my recent Thoughts post, the chances seem slim, but do-able.
I am not going away, I love blogging, and hell would have to freeze over before I lose my love of makeup and sharing my life through AmBlog. I just won't be as much of a presence as I was able to be before.

I still have yet to master the art of blogluvin/networking, but will make sure to do that more as a break from revision comas. Who knew there was so much more to blogging than simply writing posts and taking pictures?

A blog slump was to be expected, but it's happening for positive reasons! Looking back at how much my blog has grown since the start late last October, I'm so grateful for the love and support I have received, which I hope to pay back.
Switch off the sop; back to business. 
With Manchester, my birthday, and much makeup to try out, I'm not short on material; it just might take a bit more time to get it out there. 

Merry Mercredi

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear the positive tone in this blog Amber :-). I know that as you have more energy your focus needs to be on your work but I also know how much good this blog is doing, for you and others, so I know you'll be sneaking blogs in as and when you can ;-). Love your pic, know exactly where it is and no, it doesn't make you an old woman! It's perfect for what you've written, the sun breaking out from behind the clouds :-). Let the sun shine!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too :) I'm glad you think so
      na we're still in the honeymoon period, I won't let it slack!
      aha, who doesn't love a cliche anyway!?
      love to you and co
      xxx

      Delete