Sunday, 2 February 2014

Beauty | 'Attached'

You know there are things in life that are pointless, empty, often even broken; maybe it's sentimental, maybe it's not. But, you just can't bring yourself to throw it away?
It's spread into my beauty drawers.


I think I can manage one more use from my Georgio Armani 'Armani Code', but I'll never use it. This is my 'night out' perfume, very musky/erring on man, that really sticks around. I will say it doesn't smell so hot/work so well the morning after, but neither does the rest of me. I'm probably more than half way through my second bottle, but this one is special because of the person who gave it too me, and I never want it to be completely empty.

I'm clinging onto the crumbs of my beloved 'Rimmel Stay Matte' powder as I haven't had the chance to purchase a new one. I wear this everyday; it isn't a glamorous product, but it does it's job, and it does it well. Must remember to be more careful when using the last bit's in future to prevent a repeat shatter.

My 'So Clear' Concealer from Miss Sporty is definitely past the respectable makeup keep date, but this thing is never ending! Everytime I use it I think, 'Yeah it'll do one more use', it never is. I use a brush, and vary between shade 1&2 on different parts of my face. This product is the 'Mary Poppins Carpet Bag'(do Google) of makeup, the back ups I bought have got to be older than most of my makeup collection.

Max Factor 'False Lash Effect' waterproof is kept in protest, purely because it is too damn expensive to replace! On the daily, I do not wear waterproof, but for long days out I like to switch up for extra staying power. This tube is bone dry, but I'm so stubborn that I seem to find a way to make it work. My normal version of the same mascara seems to be on the way out too, probably about time I replace the water proof too; but I cannot justify £28 on mascara! Egh. Any suggests on cheaper alternatives are more than welcome! Onto happier things.

My first makeup item, Bourjois 3D effect lipgloss, shade 3 (unsure if they even make it anymore), is a treasure. It was a treat for when I started wearing makeup at my ballet shows. Started off subtle, with a lashing of mascara, and a little lipgloss; eh viola. This was my choice, who would've guessed that I'd grow into someone who rocked red lips and winged liner on that same stage; how time flies. Still usable, questionable whether I still should, but that's a risk I'm willing to take.
Planning on posting everyday for a week, wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Hiya, love you blog :) I've nominated you for the Liebster Award :) you can find the post and my questions here - http://in-the-mo.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much :))
      I'm a little lost on the whole concept STILL, but I'll be sure to look there for some help.
      good luck with your entry xx

      Delete
  2. I love the stay matte powder too!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike :)
      Wish I'd seen this earlier, or I would've remembered to buy it today!

      Delete