Friday, 21 February 2014

AmBlogstagram | 'Curling for Gold'

Friday 21st February 2014
Curling for Gold
Coming to you with some team GB spirit.

As I'm posting this, Team GB will be in the curling Gold/Silver medal match, at this years Winter Olympics in Sotchi. Strictly on the DL, I'm rocking my union jack undies, but on the outside; I've unionjackified my makeup.

L-R : NYX Jumpo Eye Pencil, shade 'Milk'
Avon Lipstick, shade 'Smitten Red'
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner, shade 'Binge'

Tool of choice: Fine Liner brush. 



 My everyday face, accompanied by 3 different products, one of which was sacrificed in the name of art for my header - still love you Avon's 'Smitten Red'. Your standard red, white and blue -  double wing ft. navy, and white liner, finished off with a red lip. Makeup took me so long, hair had to settle for dry shampoo and a shuje. Now all I need is a Union Jack emblazoned top,
 too much?

What a way to end the Olympics, with the worst outcome being a silver! Still, we strive for the best. Let's hope I don't loose my voice screaming at the TV, who knew curling could be so gripping?! 
Everything crossed.

7 comments:

  1. I love the lipstick. I wonder if its available in avon here. :)

    _em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First and only AVON representative; impressed so far!
      hope so
      x

      Delete
  2. I would be lost without my NYX pencil in Milk! I love it!

    enchantedmakeup.blogspot.com x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh good! gotta love hate relationship with it myself
      but pretty chuffed with how it turned out in this instance
      xx

      Delete
  3. Just stumbled onto your blog and love it! Your eyebrows are amazing too, what do you use?

    Meg ♡
    http://mynameis-meg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Congrats on your blog's 1st birthday :)
      They've taken years of taming, but bitta powder and clear mascara
      I'll probably end up doing a brow routine soon enough for anyone interested
      x

      Delete
    2. Aw thank you! And yeah, I would definitely be interested in reading that :-)

      Meg ♡
      http://mynameis-meg.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete