Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Face & Outfit | 'Unlucky for some', January 13th 2014


No, I am not superstitious; just thought a 'Face & Outfit' post was about due.
- Casual outing, with a little extra time for makeup.

Face
Natural, all kinds of funky hair.
Soft smokey eye
Brown MUA shadow - Matte No.19; 
smudged on both lash lines, sheered through the crease
& in my brows. 
Shimmer cream brow bone highlight, very fine 
black-shadow-liner.
A little lipstick, and matching blush.

Tools to make-me-up
Outfit
though the lighting is still out of my hands
Finally, a break in the rain!



Coat - Charity shop
Hoody - Newlook
Cardigan - ?
Crop top - American Apparel
High waisted jeans - Primark
Boots - Clarks

Flashing the neighbours?
Accessories 
Sunglasses - Lanzarote
Heart pendant + chain - Devon jewellers
Jewel pendant - Bridesmaid gift
Cross - Christening gift
Watch - Hand-me-down
Charm bracelet - Various jewellers
aka. all a nightmare to find again.





A full floordrobe.
p.s.
How to high fashion pose
 - slip whilst taking blogging photos.

pps. All my own photos, with help from ma ma,
 in natural light, no editing - except cropping

No comments:

Post a Comment