Sunday, 19 January 2014

Face | 'Netball Spectator ft. No.7, 'So Simple' eye duo', January 17th 2014.

On Friday, aka January 17th 2014, I was lucky enough to be a spectator to an evening of Netball at Wembley Arena, starring: England, New Zealand, Jamaica and a few cheeky celebs - more on that this coming week :). I was due to upload a 'Life' post this weekend, of my antics; but with the videos taking their sweet time uploading, and my life being more awkward than expected, I switched the time table round.
Yesturday, was my Outfit;
today, my Makeup.

Face
One day I'll go truely bold with the eyemakeup!
Alternative Lip - Bourjois 3D effect gloss

No.7 'So Simple', eye duo.
Why is my hair always so chaotic on my blog?

A few Key Points

Slightly inspired by Jennifer Lawrence, in 'Elle' France's November 2013 cover issue, that I caught on an article recently.

*Image found through google.
EYES
Bronzer through the crease for depth.
 Light shimmer taupe on the lid & blended upwards, cream shadow on inner thirds - both from my No.7 so simple duo .
First timer on the nude liner (ryming genius) in my water line, which made a massive difference!

FACE
Garnier BB as primer, Bare minerals buffed in as foundation - both lightest shades as you may have guessed. T-zone, and any pin point concealing, I set with powder = My personal 'Full Face' routine, as of this winter.
NYC 'Best of broadway' champayne shadow, as highlight - which I am <3'n whilst I work up the courage to use my Dior Amber Diamond!

LIPS
Decided on Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick No.3, dabbed lightly on my lips - ref photo to the left...to the left. Yes Beyonce.

Tools to make me up.
Unfortunately, I can't spend as much time blogging as I would like, but I'm hoping to settle into a routine soon that you can rely on.

oh and - 99 days till my birthday :)!
p.s. Flash was used in the making of these photos, as there wasn't enough natural light. No editing, bar cropping.

8 comments:

  1. Great Blog! I love the style of it

    visit my
    Blog | Facebook | Bloglovin

    I'm a digital artist from Germany
    I make header for bloggers
    I'll make a giveaway soon and maybe you will own a new costumized header ;)

    let me know what you think :)

    would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke! The extent of my GCSE German
      I'll be sure to have a peep :)
      Sure thing x

      Delete
  2. I love the colour of your lips, they look so neutral but yet has a nice pop of colour, which sounds a bit like an oxymoron byt I know what I'm talking about, so I hope you do too hahah!

    Wanna follow each other? Let me know...

    TheLifeOfVictoriaJane247.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :)
      Aha yes I think the pale face tends to have that effect!
      Just have, thankyou for this evening's reading
      x

      Delete
  3. I loved Jennifer Lawrence's look for Fr Elle, and you re-created it really well. Also you have lovely eyes :)
    x

    Charloulou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is phenom. Thankyou!
      Was tempted to say 'I got it from my mumma', but actually my dad :L
      xx

      Delete