Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Life | CHRISTMAS EVE 2013

24th December 2013

Here follows some photos of both the Christingle service and festivities from today, avec cheeky captions.


 Morn consisted of last minute chores, endless wrapping, and house clearing.

The wrapping got to me
- Ft. Dorothy Perkins Dressing gown, snuggly-est thing known to man.


Pre service snack/late lunch
Few Sundays back was my church's 'Carols by Candlelight', a service I particularly cherish being involved in every year; the 'Christingle' is one I love to be in the audience for.

Although it's touch and go to whether the sun makes an appearance at all this time of year, I found
a beautiful sunset outside church.  
Christingle by natural light
Happy families
Pile of Christingles, lovingly handmade
Christmas Carols en pointe. 
Prayer Quote ' I pray for health, and meditation..' , oops.

Angel Gabriel from the nativity skit.
Turned out quite bad-disney-esc. In my opinion.
Christingle by candlelight
The Christingle significance
Orange - The World
Coctail sticks - 4 poles of the earth
Rasins/sweets - Fruits of the world
Tin foil - Gods holyness/elf and safety
Red Ribbon - Blood of Christ
Candle - Jesus is the light of the world

My love goes out to everyone, anywhere in the world this Christmas

Where'd the path go?
and as a side note:
I hope that last nights storm in the UK hasn't affected yours.
Mini Face & Outfit
Trying out falsies, pink lipstick and fur trim Cardi nabbed from ma ma. 


Feeling like Queen B wimme collar




Now off to the pub for a Christmas Eve toast, followed by midnight mass.

One more sleep!


p.s. I intend to do similair posts for both Christmas day (Saturday upload), and Boxing day(Thursday upload), so keep an eye out. Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment