Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Face & Outfit | 'Scarves, but Sunglasses?', December 11th 2013


Teemed together my love of Winter coats and the L'oreal 'Infallible eyeshadow pigments' for a few 'Face & Outfit' posts this week.

Face

Faking the winter flush with my
'Benetint' wanna be, thoughts?
Liner - Bronze Goddess No.24
Highlight - Coconut Shake No.16




All photos in natural light &
unedited, besides cropping



Tools to make-me-up


Oufit

Magic wanted in on the action.
Stride to the left
See 'Magic Tricks' for more on my canine companion.

Coat - Charity Shop
Hoody(for extra warmth) - Newlook
Midi Dress - Primark
Tights - M&S
Sunglasses - Primark
Scarf - Miss Selfridge
Boots - Clarks
Ran out of time for jewellery!

Floordrobe of today's outfit
Family resemblance?
Thankyou for all the help mum, you rock those glasses.
























P.S. Slight lack of photos due to time crunch, apologies.
Happy consecutive Wednesday! 11/12/13

2 comments:

  1. I love your natural glowy make up,you look lovely! I love your effortlessly cool outfit,looks very urban outfitters,cool vintage style. Your dog is adorable :D Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment :) Fab blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, got all my tips through the grapevine :)
      haha I second that, she is a puppy in a dogs body!
      You're welcome, you too xxx

      Delete