Monday, 9 December 2013

Face & Outfit | 'Not now Monday', December 9th 2013



Teemed together my love of Winter coats and the L'oreal 'Infallible eyeshadow pigments' for a few 'Face & Outfit' posts this coming week.

Face
Application through the crease and and sheered
onto the outer lid.
(Pebble Grey - lid + crease & Coconut Shake - highlight.
Both Loreal Infaillible eyeshadow pigments)
Please excuse my funky hair



The tools to make-me-up.
 Outfit


Beanie out of shot - amateur problems


Coat - H&M mens
Cocoon Cardigan - Miss Selfridge
Camisole - Tesco
Ponte Leggings - Primark
Beanie - Hand me down
Necklace - Accessorise
Bag - Primark
Cream Converse - Schuh

My bag of the year.
Was having a little/lotta trouble with the sun outside, so
others were taken inside w natural light.

Floordrobe of today's outfit.
Nail polish choice, 'Big Apple Red'












p.s. It was freezing cold when I got back to my house, so here is a tip, and photo evidence for your enjoyment.




2 comments:

  1. Ive been really loving your blog! Your winter coat is soo nice :) there are so many amazing coats out right now I want them all! Love this outfit and those Loreal Infaillible eyeshadow pigments look really good!
    Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin and GFC?
    I'm now following on both!
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I'll be sure to check yours out :)
      If only I could justify more! Thankyou, I'm definitely a newbie to the fashion world
      Jaw dropping-ly good pigments, try try try!
      xxx

      Delete