Sunday, 15 December 2013

Face & Outfit | 'The New Coat' - Night, December 15th 2013


Teemed together my love of Winter coats and the L'oreal 'Infallible eyeshadow pigments' for a few 'Face & Outfit' posts this week, this being the last.

I'm off to play my flute in 'Carols by Candlelight'

Face
No place for lipstick on an amateur
flute player
Where's your hair serum when you need it?


Eyes
Concentrated on the lid, sheered out through the crease - Endless Chocolat No.12
Centre of the lid - Bronze Goddess No.24
Highlight, brow bone & inner corner - Coconut Shake No.16
- Deliberately using only 'L'oreal Infallible eyeshadow pigments'.


Tools to make-me-up.

Outfit

Which attitude to take in my photos?
I toe the line between - smiley/cheesy, posey or blank/forlorn








Hair curled using large sections, and a '1 inch' curling wand.


nails inc. 'New York Noir'
No Jewellery, to prevent flute-caught mishaps.

Dress Code for music group =
Red or Green Top, Black bottoms; close enough?


































Coat - Tesco
Blouse - Tesco
Midi Skirt - Republic
Tights - M&S
Clutch Bag - Newlook
Wedge Boots - Newlook

Floordrobe of today's outfit

It may not be night now, but I have got to get through a few good hours of rehearsal before the service begins.

 Although outside my comfort zone, I hope you liked this weeks posts.
Much

p.s.This time next week, the shortest day will have passed and the extended sunlight hours begin! Bloggers thankyou.

&
This time in 10 days, tucking into Christmas lunch I shall be! :):):)

2 comments: