Friday, 27 December 2013

Face & Outfit | Ft. Cracker Hat - CHRISTMAS DAY 2013

Face
EYES
Simply brown through the crease
+ cream inner corner & brow bone highlight.
I spent more time on the face than the eyes, my skin is struggling. 
Glitter? Aint this body got time for that, there was turkey to prepare!

Forgot lipstick!
Natural hair, bar straightened fringey-bits.

Tools to make-me-up.

Outfit

Mananged to catch dad before his post-christmas-lunch-snooze, for a few photos of me, in my outfit, this Christmas Day.
A toast to you, if you are one of the many who celebrate Christmas!
Or simply, happy holidays <3




Cracker hat - TKMaxx Crackers
Shirt - Tesco
Velvet Shorts - Tesco
Tights - M&S
Heels - Primark
Bracelet - 18th Birthday Gift

You may recognise my shirt, was tryna keep it classy, but the colour screamed festive.
Christmas jumpers reserved for other days.

Post upcoming re. my silver charm bracelet.
Nails = nails inc. 'Soho Sliver' , & unbranded fine silver glitter polish on fourth fingers and thumbs.
Floordrobe


p.s. So my user on the family laptop has shut down! Excuse me whilst I freak owt.

All my blog stuff is yet to be retrieved.
Luckily, I had yet to upload my Christmas photos, so the next few days should be fine; past then, I may be a little slack. Please bare with, for it is technology that has let you down, not me!x

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you're absolutely gorgeous :) (sorry for creeping though) I really love your make-up too. Its very simple and neat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too generous, but thankyou! :))
      Ahh, I need to get out of my neutral makeup shell, any suggestions?
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Sooo pretty ! i'm excited when more posts are coming! xxx http://bowcloe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete