Saturday, 26 October 2013

Video | 'Magic tricks'

 In starting my blog, I wanted to post once a day for the first week. To celebrate, I decided to round it off with something a little bit special

Meet magic, my aunt's Springer Spaniel, Collie cross
- and her quirks


Or If the icon doesn't seem to be working:



& Lastly
To anyone that has read my blog so far, thankyou thankyou thankyou; I hope you like it!
I plan on posting at least once a week from now on, on a variety of topics; I will also start being more involved with the social side of blogging. Feel free to comment a link to your blog, I would love to nose around.

I appreciate AmBlog won't be everyone's cuppa tea, and I don't expect it to be! But primarily, it's for me. 
I'm so loving making my own-online-journal!  
<3

I Hope the video made you chuckle


hasta luego
With love from me, maj, and our duck and dog selfie


X

p.s. (was focusing on getting magic in the shot,
 not my facial expression, oops - my concentration face seems

 to be reminiscent of a duck beak pout) 


p.p.s. I compiled this video montage w added music, mainly as a present for my aunt. I am full on out of my comfort zone here, definitely no pro work!

No comments:

Post a Comment